Tweezers of the highest precision, comparable to the Taxal quality.
Boley - Superalloy tweezers Swiss-Made
Non-magnetic tweezers in Ni-Cr-Mo superalloy, comparable to Taxal quality. The Boley Superalloy Tweezers are six times harder and more resistant than conventional non-magnetic stainless steel tweezers.
- Nickel-Chromium-Molybdenum (Ni-Cr-Mo) superalloy
- excellent/resistance to room temperature up to 800°C
- 100% non-magnetic
- six times harder than antimagnetic stainless steel tweezers
- resistant to fatigue, very high shape retention
- excellent corrosion resistance to most chemicals, salts and acids
- comparable to Taxal quality
Direct link to Boley Superalloy tweezers