The precision welding technology - The new PUK 5
Weld on findings, easily add metal, weld adjacent to stones and pearls, weld silver (alloys), fill porosity, attach workpieces prior to soldering, weld seams, and much more - all no problem with the PUK.
In addition to many precious metal alloys such as gold, silver and platinum, many non-ferrous metals such as copper and tin alloys, many steels, titanium and aluminium alloys are suitable for welding. All alloys suitable for laser or TIG welding can also be welded with the PUK 5.
New Releases PUK 5:
- The patent-pending system for welding process monitoring
- Faster progress to better results - "blind operating" with single handed operation
- Smoothing function in response to rising temperatures on the welding area
- Preselection of two different welding cycles
- Even higher-performance LED-lightning
- Individual device set-up using the settings menu
- Extremly simple touchscreen operation
- Touchscreen settings by swiping on the screen
- Optimized settings menu with 15 different welding curves and 20 proprietary programs